There may be times where you want to present data in Google Slides in an easy-to-read way.
One option you have for doing this is to add a Google Sheets spreadsheet into Google Slides. You can embed a spreadsheet in Google Slides that is linked to your sheet so that if your data updates, so will the data in your presentation.
In this tutorial, I will show you how to insert Google Sheets into Google Slides
Inserting Google Sheet into Google Slides
Adding a table from Google Sheets into Google Slides is a pretty simple process.
Here are the steps:
1. First, open up the slide where you want the sheet pasted into
2. Then, if you want to remove the text box and title field, select these and delete them
3. No you should have a blank slide where you can put your Google Sheet into
4. Navigate to Google Sheets and find the data or table that you want to copy. Highlight the entire range that you want put into your slide
5. Right-click and select Copy or press CTRL + C on your keyboard to copy
6. Open up your slide and right-click and select Paste or press CTRL + V on your keyboard to paste. If you want your table to have the ability to update as your data updates, make sure “link to spreadsheet” is selected. Click on the PASTE button when you are done.
7. You will now see that your Google Sheet data is pasted into your slide
8. If your original data updates and you want to refresh the data in your Google Slide, click on the update button
Inserting a Google Sheet into Google Slides is a very simple process. The most important thing is making sure that your data is linked so that you can pull updated data if your original data is changed.
Hopefully, you found this tutorial helpful!